Radiance, enthusiasm, and an open heart for each client.
“…tough love, but mostly love.” – E.Y.
Michelle Webber, LCSW
Psychotherapist and Life Coach
Licensed in California | Over 25 years experience
Michelle Webber, LCSW
Michelle Webber is a high-energy and spirited LCSW Psychotherapist and Life Coach. She offers individual therapy, couples counseling, and family therapy at her private practice in Beverly Hills.
As a Life Coach, she will work with you to help resolve the issues that cause roadblocks in your life. With the right guidance, you can have the life you want. She often works with the entertainment industry and focuses on mindfulness and meditation.
From Psychotherapy to Treatment: A Customized Approach
Michelle takes a customized approach to every client because every life situation and individual is different. Her extensive background in mental health treatment programs combined with a proactive coaching process is all about understanding, developing awareness, and moving forward.
She also reorganized and directed outpatient mental health programs throughout Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, and Riverside County.
Michelle has worked with actors, musicians and other professionals in the entertainment industry. No matter the background, career, goals, or specific obstacles her clients face, she can help provide the tools to get everything you want out of life.
“Find your bliss” —Michelle Webber, LCSW
Michelle uses psychotherapy and life coaching tools to help clients overcome obstacles and discover their passion. She works with the following:
One on One Therapy
Michelle makes a connection with each client to help determine the direction they would like to take and identify the challenges they face.
Some individuals benefit from in-depth psychotherapy work; others need guidance through life coaching to get back on track.
Michelle works with adults, adolescents, and LGBTQ individuals who are struggling with issues of acceptance and identity. Michelle has experience assisting clients who are dealing with chronic illness, pain, and the toll this can take on the mind and body.
Obstacles can appear on the road to happiness. When these roadblocks become too much, couples therapy can help you regain perspective and open up communication once more. Michelle can guide you and your significant other to identify the challenges in your relationship and work toward constructive solutions.
Conflict within the family causes stress for everyone. Sorting it out and finding solutions can be complicated. Michelle will hear each family member out to understand the dynamics at play for each individual, as well as the group. In this way, she helps families work toward solutions to help make them whole again.
Professional Advancement / Professional Organizations
- The Los Angeles County Psychological Association from 2018 to present
- InsightLA from 2018 to the present: studying mindfulness and meditation
- MARC (Mindful Awareness Research Center), University of California, Los Angeles, CA 2011 – June 2017
- Studying mindfulness and meditation to use with staff, clients and for personal growth.
- WAAT, Los Angeles, CA 2012 – June 2019
- CAMFT (California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, Los Angeles, CA 2012 – June 2019
Presentations / Seminars
- Presenter: “Compassion Fatigue,” Northbound Treatment Centers, Costa Mesa, CA, WAAT, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Presenter: Connecticut State Legislature on the importance of gender-specific treatment programs. Presentation subsequently led to new legislation.
- Presenter: Malibu Ranch Recovery, Serenity House, and Polaris Residential Treatment Center.
- Presentations on Mindfulness and Compassion Fatigue on the east and west coasts
“Michelle has been very instrumental in my recovery. She’s always been there for me, a friend when I needed one and tough when she needed to be. If she doesn’t hear from you, count on her checking in on you to make sure you’re OK, she sincerely cares.”
Get In Touch