As a psychotherapist and life coach, I have a breadth of experience in working with the young and old, men and women, individuals, couples and families. I have directed a center on dying, death and bereavement and have helped people grieve in a healthy, life affirming way. I consulted with a center on HIV and AIDS and currently work with those diagnosed with the disorder.
I work with a diversity of clients to facilitate and bring about healthy and positive life changes. My range of clients have included:
- A recently divorced mother dealing with parenting issues.
- A young man who never grieved the death of his father 15 years earlier.
- A couple whose communication had broken down and they had not had a sexual relationship in many years.
- An adolescent dealing with his need to belong and make healthy choices.
- A stuntman who was drinking a quart of vodka a day.
- An older woman in an unhappy marriage who felt stuck and afraid.
- A young man who was a high-powered executive with a new baby, but the marriage was falling apart.
- A millionaire CEO who was an addict and alcoholic trying to cope with the chaos in his life.
Additionally, I have dealt with major medical issues throughout my life and because of this, I work with clients coping with long-term chronic illness and help them live their lives in the healthiest way possible.
I love the work I do and I welcome you to contact me with any life issues you would like to discuss.